Level Two Update: You can shop in store, pick up or order online for delivery.
We are thrilled to be back in our Bush Inn store from the Wednesday the 8th of September 2021 and see all your lovely smiling faces.
I know you will be worried about safety let me tell you how we are going to keep our customers and team safe during COVID level 2, 1 and 0.
We will be open mall hours which at this stage is 9-5 Monday to Sunday (we will keep you posted if that changes.)
We are following the government's best practice in terms of COVID 19 health and safety.
What that means is:
1. We will have a table by the front door so you can sanitize your hands before entering, this means our space and stock stays germ-free.
2. After you sanitise we will get you to fill in a form with your contact details or QR code scan in - this is for contact tracing should anything ever go wrong.
3. You will also notice hand sanitizer stations positioned around the mall.
4. We will ask you and our staff to stay 2 meter apart to observe social distancing. This means we are required to take the details of everyone in store for contact tracing.
5. Eftpos is our preferred payment method, and we will sanitize the machine between uses.
6. We ask if you are feeling unwell that you do not come into the store, instead, you can shop online and we will deliver it to your door.
7. Masks are mandatory for both staff and customers at this stage.
Do you have questions? Ask them below.