We are thrilled to be back in our Bush Inn store from the Wednesday the 8th of September 2021 and see all your lovely smiling faces.
I know you will be worried about safety let me tell you how we are going to keep our customers and team safe during COVID level 2, 1 and 0.
We will be open mall hours which at this stage is 9-5 Monday to Sunday (we will keep you posted if that changes.)
We are following the government's best practice in terms of COVID 19 health and safety.
What that means is:
1. We will have a table by the front door so you can sanitize your hands before entering, this means our space and stock stays germ-free.
2. After you sanitise we will get you to fill in a form with your contact details or QR code scan in - this is for contact tracing should anything ever go wrong.
3. You will also notice hand sanitizer stations positioned around the mall.
4. We will ask you and our staff to stay 2 meter apart to observe social distancing. This means we are required to take the details of everyone in store for contact tracing.
5. Eftpos is our preferred payment method, and we will sanitize the machine between uses.
6. We ask if you are feeling unwell that you do not come into the store, instead, you can shop online and we will deliver it to your door.
7. Masks are mandatory for both staff and customers at this stage.
Do you have questions? Ask them below.
Delivery & Shipping
Q. What is the cost for shipping? All orders over $200 have free postage with in New Zealand A flat rate of $7 is charged if under $200. $12 courier to Australia. 5 day delivery excluding weekend days
Q. How long does shipping take? We know you like to get your new online purchase fast! We have chosen NZ Post to speed the process up for you. We aim for two-three day delivery within New Zealand, Monday to Friday. Pre orders will be sent out the day we receive them. Rural deliveries will take approximately 2 days longer.
Q. How can we be sure our parcel will arrive? All parcels are insured and tracked.. You can track your NZ Post parcel delivery at www.nzpost.co.nz. Once the courier has picked up your parcel you will receive parcel notification from NZPost with all of your tracking information
Q. Do you deliver to P.O. Boxes?
Yes we can
Q. What Business name will appear on our bank statement? Your bank statement will show payment to Heathridge Ltd.
Q. What happens if I order a pre order and in stock at the same time?
We wait until the pre order comes in and then send them together. It may pay to make two separate orders to avoid this.
Q. What happens if there is a discount offered the following day after I have purchased?
Sorry but we don't offer discounts retrospectively..much like a supermarket. The discount applies to that day
Because online shopping means you can not try on first, we offer an easy 10 day hassle free returns policy for your peace of mind.
To all you fashionistas out there we thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. Should for any reason you be unhappy with your items we happily offer a full online credit within 10 days from the date you receive your order. The returned item must be in resell-able condition (unworn, unwashed and undamaged), including its full packaging with the tags attached. We do not offer returns on reduced items and sale items. *Read the nitty gritty here for the terms and conditions apply* Learn more here
Note: We do not allow sale, promo Codes such as LAYBUY30 or any discounted items to be returned/exchanged or for a refund. Please be aware of this policy. By purchasing online you are agreeing to all terms and conditions
How do pre-orders work?
To help you plan your wardrobe and outfits for the coming season, we pop our products on the website as soon as we have ordered them from the supplier, this means as soon as the stock lands you can get your hot little hands on the latest trends and wardrobe staples. If you see the words "pre order for X delivery" it means we have an order of stock coming on that date. However the due date is what the supplier has given us in good faith. At the moment shipping is often late due to port congestion so please note this is approximate