Do you ever get dressed during winter and want an extra layer that doesn’t make you look like a human marshmallow? Cardigans are a great winter wardrobe essential for adding layers to keep you warm during the cooler months. Long line cardi's are great for creating the illusion of height and are super flattering for most body types.
What to wear them with?
- We love cardies because you can team them with a simple long sleeve tee in a plain colour or perhaps something striped or with a pattern for an instant dressy casual outfit.
- Long line cardigans can look great over a dress with tights and boots. Shorter cardigans are great for pants or jeans.
- Try teaming them with a patterned or chunky knit scarffor instant winter snugglyness.
- Always dressed in black? Try a cardigan in a flattering colour to help brighten your complexion during the cooler winter months.
- Select a colour that can mix and match with your wardrobe so its versatile.
Need outfit inspiration? Get ideas of how to wear them below